Get real leads from your site traffic

Start Your FREE 14-day Trial

Get The Most Out Of Your Website Traffic

Only 2% of the visitors to your website will identify themselves, through a contact form or by picking up the phone. With website lead generation and anonymous visitor identification from AdVisitor, you could learn about the other 98%! Find out who is visiting your website beyond an IP address and get real sales leads from your existing web traffic.

An IP Address is not a lead.
AdVisitor builds real leads from your site visitors.

How AdVisitor Can Help Create Leads

Your website could already be generating leads that you aren’t aware of. Find out who is checking your site, what location and business they’re coming from, and what they’re looking for. AdVisitor allows you to generate real leads and find out more about the people coming to your website. Never miss a sale from someone who didn’t fill out a contact form again.

Start Your FREE 14-day Trial


What AdVisitor Can Do For You

Make the cold call warmer

Make the Cold Call Warmer

Follow-up with cold leads by seeing whether they’ve gone to your site and what they’ve read about your business. See if your deals in progress are visiting your site to learn more about you while they make up their mind, and find the perfect time to reach out to them again. Plus you don’t pay per lead – just a flat monthly fee and all the leads are yours!


Gain Focus

Gain Focus

See if your cold calls are having any effect by tracking the visitors to your site. By seeing who is responding and checking out your business you can more effectively follow up with cold call prospects that wouldn’t otherwise respond to you. Optimize your sales plan by effectively responding to leads who are interested and ignoring contacts who aren’t.


Track Potential Leads for a Follow-Up

Track Potential Leads for a Follow-Up

There are a lot of ways to market your business online now, but it can be hard to target just the audience who will be the most receptive. AdVisitor helps you focus your sales efforts by connecting your advertising to your site traffic, enabling you to see what campaigns and tactics are having the most success.

Integrate your email marketing campaigns on services like Constant Contact, MailChimp and more to maximize your sales leads and see how well they’re performing after the recipient opens them.

More Features


AdVisitor is the essential lead-generating tool to help push sales and grow your business. We have no hidden fees, don’t charge for leads and provide full support to guide you through the process of turning your site traffic into actionable leads, more than just and IP address. We’ll give you information like a contact name, company, email addresses, business information and more, plus you’ll know where they came from whether it’s a search, an email link or a newsletter.

Get a Free 2-Week Trial and See For Yourself!

Questions? Contact Us!

 

Our Clients

Here are a few businesses that we’re already helping. See the full list.

Audi beachfront best_western BMW Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse Brockville Tourism Buchanans Cadillac Casinorama Century 21 City of Niagara Falls Copa Cabana Destination Theatre Double Tree Hotels Embassy Suites Fallsview Casino Firkin Pubs Four Points by Sheraton Hilton Hotels Holiday Inn Hornblower Hyundai IHOP Johnny Roccos Lexus Lundys Lane Marriot Hotels Miami Red Box Realty Mick and Angelos Montanas Steakhouse Niagara Excursions Zipline Niagara Helicopter Tours Outback Steakhouse Pen Center Pink Tartan Ramada Hotels Ravine Vineyard Remax Remedys Pharmacy Revel Realty Ripleys Royal Lepage Safari Niagara Sheraton Skylon Skywheel Sothebys Super 8 Motel Swiss Chalet The Keg Wellness Suites Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours White Oaks Wind Thai Food Wyndham Hotels Yuk Yuks